Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics Does anyone have nice DSP tunes for G20?

12-13-2023, 06:09 PM   #1
brooklynninja
Rep
Drives: G20 330I

Does anyone have nice DSP tunes for G20?

What's good F and G series owners!

I recently ordered and installed alpha one speaker sets for front doors, bimmertech sub woofers and an amp (same model as Match up 8 DSP and i've had hifi speakers and an amp)

I think i have a pretty good tune setup as i used to mix and master songs with protools back in the days. (Spent over 30 hours of listening
to some of my reference tracks for better tune.)

Can yall share tune files for G20 if you have any good setup in your car?

Let me share my tune first but please note, this setup is for a G20 with Hifi and alpha one speakers (front mid-speakers, tweeters and center speakers), subs and bimmertech amp. (complete set except for the two mid-speakers for the rear door panels.)

Unfortunately, I haven't found any other better tunes than mine here yet (Please note that my g20 came with an idrive 6 and i did not change the rear mid-speakers. Any feedback would be appreciated.)

The tune might work better with any F-series since the installation process for amp was different from those g-20 came with an i-drive7. Mine was NOT adding an amp to the existing bmp amp. I had to remove my original bmw amp and replace with a new amp. Thus no extra amp bracket was needed for my car and this tune works for any Hiphop and edm listeners

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: pdf 011424 SEAN.afpx.pdf (4.9 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by brooklynninja; 01-15-2024 at 05:59 PM..
Appreciate 0