Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions BMW G20 318i Standard with OES Body Parts M Sport Style Body Kit Conversion Upgrade

12-09-2021, 04:54 AM   #1
iCARMIX
iCARMIX
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: BMW

BMW G20 318i Standard with OES Body Parts M Sport Style Body Kit Conversion Upgrade

You'll not only always be struggling to find parts to fit onto your G20 if yours is with the standard bumpers, the car overall looks quite weird as well. However you can now easily get rid of the standard look easily.
Just like this G20 318i, originally it comes with standard bumpers.
M Sport body kit from OES Body Parts was then painted and installed.
The body kit includes front and rear bumper, side skirts and gloss black rear diffuser in M Performance style.
Of course Gloss black Dual slats front grille won't be missed.
There wasn't really much difference comparing to Genuine M Sport kit, finishing and fitment was extraordinary and the car does look much sportier now.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0