Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK New member 340i touring

02-08-2021, 02:17 PM   #23
nil98
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Competition G81 Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harris88 View Post
Love the car, looks amazing! Bold choice with the interior. I think a 340i deserves it! Took delivery of my touring yesterday, I also don't seem to be able to keep the lane assist off! But I'm still getting to grips with the settings and my driver profile. Hope there is a way to keep it off permanently
Thx well if you solve the lane assist issue let me know!
thx
Neil
Appreciate 1
      02-08-2021, 02:19 PM   #24
LFC Phil
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: M340i G21

So nice to see photos of a G21 in Oxide, as that's what we've just ordered. However, I'm really not a fan of black wheels - it's a personal thing, so we've gone for the grey wheels and grill etc. Glad we went for red calipers though.
Like I said, black wheels aren't my thing, but I must admit they look really good on your motor.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2021, 02:20 PM   #25
nil98
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 Competition G81 Touring

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbs73 View Post
Mine stays off permanently and the circle remains green not amber. Are you setting yours through the settings menu?

I changed mine by hitting the green circle button (next to hazard lights button), then choosing “Configure INDIVIDUAL”. I have my Lane departure warning set to Medium and Steering intervention deselected. I also have Lane change warning set to medium and Steering intervention enabled.

Once set, go back one level and select INDIVIDUAL as opposed to ALL ON.

After that, my circle remains green and the individual selection carries over between restarts.
I think something must have changed as mine doesnt seem to operate that way mind you being colour blind doesn't help!! Cant tell if the switch changes colour or not!

I will have another go when I'm sitting in the car and match your process step b step. Thx for the advice!
regards
Neil
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2021, 05:06 PM   #26
srbs73
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW i4 M50

Quote:
Originally Posted by nil98 View Post
I think something must have changed as mine doesnt seem to operate that way mind you being colour blind doesn't help!! Cant tell if the switch changes colour or not!

I will have another go when I'm sitting in the car and match your process step b step. Thx for the advice!
regards
Neil
Hope it works! Mine still works this way after upgrading from 2020/03 to 2020/07.
Appreciate 0