Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) Reliable CF Company for Exterior Parts?

05-22-2022, 07:15 PM   #1
0Geedorah
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Reliable CF Company for Exterior Parts?

Hey everyone! In my time that I've spent going through the G20 forums, I've noticed that there are a lot of disconnected and sometimes out of date threads regarding exterior mods.

I'd like to use this thread to see what everyone else has found for their car so far because it has been pretty annoying to try and find diffusers, lips, etc. that fit well other than very expensive options that I'd like to explore down the road as opposed to now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

(P.S. Has anyone tried out the Ninte diffusers for the M340i? If so I would love to hear how the fitment is).
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2022, 08:52 PM   #2
Chubbiejones
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0Geedorah View Post
Hey everyone! In my time that I've spent going through the G20 forums, I've noticed that there are a lot of disconnected and sometimes out of date threads regarding exterior mods.

I'd like to use this thread to see what everyone else has found for their car so far because it has been pretty annoying to try and find diffusers, lips, etc. that fit well other than very expensive options that I'd like to explore down the road as opposed to now. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

(P.S. Has anyone tried out the Ninte diffusers for the M340i? If so I would love to hear how the fitment is).
Unfortunately you are going to receive many differing views on this topic since some prefer cost over quality and other prefer quality over cost. For me, it's all about quality over cost. I don't mind spending the funds on a product that has been designed and fabricated from quality materials and will last for many years.
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2022, 06:26 PM   #3
jpowers36
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340i xDrive

CMST tuning is a solid option from a fellow G20 owner I talked with on IG (lb_m340). He has their rear diffuser and said service and fitment were great. He had the same style diffuser before but from Ninte and in his words, "is a piece of shit", lol.

RW Carbon seems to be reputable based off their posts but I haven't purchased anything from them.

Stay away from Automodz. Kies is a solid option too depending on what you are looking for.

I'll post what I've bought and from who, maybe that will help:

CF antenna - AA Concepts CO - great fitment, quality 10/10. Shipped fairly quick.

CF spoiler - eBay - fitment 10/10, quality 9/10. Took a little while to receive but that was to be expected.

CF front bumper vents - Autotecknik - fitment 9/10, quality 9.5/10. Took awhile to receive due to being backordered.

CF front grille - Carbon Carz - fitment 8/10, quality 9/10. Do not buy from this company, don't think they are in business anymore.

CF Rear bumper vents - eBay - fitment 8.5/10, quality 8.5/10.

Do not buy CF mirror overlays from Armaspeed, fitment is horrible. I have real BMW CF covers now, just need to install.

Black gloss emblems and roundels from IND, can I rate these 11/10 lol? Amazing quality and fitment but takes some time to receive.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2022, 01:27 PM   #4
mikeyb74
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G20 330ix M Sport

Garage List
The carbon fiber pieces I have installed on my G20 are from BMW M Performance, IND, Ahacarbon, and Autotecknics.
      05-25-2022, 06:20 PM   #5
peelerec
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340i Mineral Grey

Garage List
2022 BMW M340i  [0.00]
From my personal anecdotal experience:

AA Concepts Co - great quality and fair price. Much more expensive than eBay front lips, but the design and quality is why I purchased and had them install.

Autotecknic - G8x M inspired CF mirror covers.
Great quality and price is fair.

RW Carbon - G20 CS Style CF trunk spoiler. Great quality. Definitely on the expensive side compared to eBay. I think they might be sourcing this trunk lip from the same mfg in china that some eBay sellers also procure from. The only reason why I would recommend RW is because they are an actual company, and have great customer service. Plus they are local to me, so install and service was worth the premium price.
Attached Images

jpowers36218.00