Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics iDrive, Nav, Phone, Audio, Video, Cameras, Electronics Anyone else have in issue with the Connected Drive store?

10-20-2022, 04:34 PM   #23
MbayTJ
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i 2023 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke646 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MbayTJ View Post
Right there with ya. I've tried purchasing remote engine start through connected drive (as I was told I should be able to by the connected drive rep) for my '23 m340. They opened up a ticket for their tech support to check, and I got a response 48hrs later that " it is not available for your vehicle at this time" My connected drive profile says I am subscribed to all services, and does not give me options to purchase anything else
Glad I'm not the only one. Having the same problem with my '23. I go to 'shop connected store' and nothings even available to purchase. Frustrating
Sorry to hear that, but we can commiserate. Idk if you've reached out to bmw assist IT yet for a ticket, but they've all but stopped answering to me via email. Hope you have a different experience, and let us know if you do
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2022, 05:41 PM   #24
springerdrive
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340xi

BUMP! I've been trying for 4 days to purchase Drive Recorder on the ConnectedDrive Store. My car has the necessary hardware configuration. Like the O.P., I can add it to the cart, but when I click checkout I get the message "An error occurred and My BMW Garage is unavailable at this time. Please try again later or visit BMWUSA.com." I've tried using Chrome, Brave, and Safari. I've tried using the app. No luck. I finally called the genius line today and have a support ticket.
      11-17-2022, 09:09 AM   #25
springerdrive
Lieutenant
Rep

11-17-2022, 05:49 PM   #26
springerdrive
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by springerdrive View Post
BUMP! I've been trying for 4 days to purchase Drive Recorder on the ConnectedDrive Store. My car has the necessary hardware configuration. Like the O.P., I can add it to the cart, but when I click checkout I get the message "An error occurred and My BMW Garage is unavailable at this time. Please try again later or visit BMWUSA.com." I've tried using Chrome, Brave, and Safari. I've tried using the app. No luck. I finally called the genius line today and have a support ticket.
UPDATE: Finally got in and was able to purchase DriveRecorder. Got this message from BMW in response to my service request:

"Information has been updated. Please log off and log in again in the Portal/App in order for systems to refresh. The Drive Recorder is available for renewal at any time online via MyGarage."
      11-18-2022, 07:02 AM   #27
RigaTony1982
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW Z4 M40i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by springerdrive View Post
UPDATE: Finally got in and was able to purchase DriveRecorder. Got this message from BMW in response to my service request:

"Information has been updated. Please log off and log in again in the Portal/App in order for systems to refresh. The Drive Recorder is available for renewal at any time online via MyGarage."
I'm glad you got it to work! I'm still waiting for it to get fixed...
      11-18-2022, 07:48 AM   #28
springerdrive
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RigaTony1982 View Post
I'm glad you got it to work! I'm still waiting for it to get fixed...
Sorry to hear that. If you haven't already (today), you might want to try again today. Last night I tried on a different computer (Windows desktop), first with Chrome (no luck), and then with Brave- bingo! At first I thought it had something to do with using a different computer, but then I checked using my MacBook and was able to add an item to my cart and get to checkout. It appears something may have changed on their end. BMW's web infrastructure is a disgrace.
      12-09-2022, 07:43 AM   #29
JABCAT
Professor
Rep
Drives: '23 M2 & '22 X3 M Competition

I can't even open in from my app. Take me to a login page then tells me to open the mybmw app, then says "sorry not available right now try again later".
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2022, 08:35 AM   #30
springerdrive
Lieutenant
Rep

FWIW, I called the Genius Line. They started a support ticket and emailed me a few days later saying that it was fixed. I was then able to get in and purchase.