Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

07-23-2019, 08:48 AM   #4357
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Ahh, but here is the part that might astound you...somehow despite my many sins, I've managed to find an amazing wife who loves me. And she does not read these forums, nor does she know my user name, so I don't say that for any brownie points because she'll never find this, she truly is amazing.

Really can't fathom why I got blessed by God to find the woman I did, but as I was doing devotions this morning, I realized I don't tell her nearly enough how much I love her and treasure her...so I really have to change there.

Technically, from 12:00:01am when "today" began, to 8:30am as you noted, I believe you are only at two slaps. At least in this thread. But no one is counting except for the accountants. Which are myself and Run Silent...and others who no longer seem to post here.

Bi was a funny accountant, she had a good sense of humour for someone stuck in tax. Like me. But sadly I haven't seen her post in probably close to a year, so I assume she's gone.
Good for you. Tell that woman you love her and appreciate her. Better yet, show her. All the time. Actions speak louder than words.

It felt like 3 slaps.
      07-23-2019, 08:50 AM   #4358
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Oh come on now!!! That's just baiting (heh ). You tagged me, I replied and I get a slap. I think you just wanted to dish out some abuse this morning!

A slap is a term of endearment.
MKSixer34171.50
      07-23-2019, 08:53 AM   #4359
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post

It felt like 3 slaps.
That's why you hire a good accountant. We don't go based on feelings. Some suggest we lack them.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 08:54 AM   #4360
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Yeah....if you are a dom.

Wait...do you need to head over to the confession thread?
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
Lups11819.50
      07-23-2019, 08:56 AM   #4361
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Glad we are on the same page.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 09:26 AM   #4362
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Quote:
Glad we are on the same page.
This needed explanation???

Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      07-23-2019, 09:27 AM   #4363
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
5 minutes long.
That’s what she said.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      07-23-2019, 10:01 AM   #4364
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Lots of LOL in here.

Not long ago, I was seeing a lady and, out of the blue, she doesn't know what she wants. (heard this one before. All the same.) So I tell her I get it, take your time to figure your stuff out & I'll check in from time to time. Before this not knowing what she wants bs, she wanted to stop having sex. haha wtf?!

A week & a half goes by (I had not checked in) and she texts me saying she wants to see me again. Cool, she comes over a couple days later for dinner (I cooked) and, again, doesn't wanna fuck & then drops the bomb of wanting to see other people. Bitch, you could have told me that before I wasted my night on you. I told her go for it, but I will not be one of them & tossed her out.

Later that night, she texts me saying she doesn't "owe me sex" lol never said you owed me anything nor did I ever say such nonsense. Stop bothering me, you've wasted enough of my time.
Appreciate 3
      07-23-2019, 10:57 AM   #4365
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
This needed explanation???

no.

My slaps are usually placed elsewhere and as a term of "yeah, get it girl."
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2019, 11:02 AM   #4366
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Lots of LOL in here.

Not long ago, I was seeing a lady and, out of the blue, she doesn't know what she wants. (heard this one before. All the same.) So I tell her I get it, take your time to figure your stuff out & I'll check in from time to time. Before this not knowing what she wants bs, she wanted to stop having sex. haha wtf?!

A week & a half goes by (I had not checked in) and she texts me saying she wants to see me again. Cool, she comes over a couple days later for dinner (I cooked) and, again, doesn't wanna fuck & then drops the bomb of wanting to see other people. Bitch, you could have told me that before I wasted my night on you. I told her go for it, but I will not be one of them & tossed her out.

Later that night, she texts me saying she doesn't "owe me sex" lol never said you owed me anything nor did I ever say such nonsense. Stop bothering me, you've wasted enough of my time.
Was her name Amy??? Sounds just like my ex-wife. She pulled the same shit on me the week after my father committed suicide. She used the "You're always sad all the time and I want to be happy. I want to see people who can have a good time and not be so depressed." I'm sorry that my disposition during the week of my father shooting himself on Christmas ruined your good time. Thanks for the emotional support during the most dark time of my life
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
Rmtt8206.00
aozer994.50
      07-23-2019, 12:50 PM   #4367
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Quote:
Lots of LOL in here.

Was her name Amy??? Sounds just like my ex-wife. She pulled the same shit on me the week after my father committed suicide. She used the "You're always sad all the time and I want to be happy. I want to see people who can have a good time and not be so depressed." I'm sorry that my disposition during the week of my father shooting himself on Christmas ruined your good time. Thanks for the emotional support during the most dark time of my life
... damn man, that must've been incredibly rough. sorry to hear that
Appreciate 2
Rmtt8206.00
King Rudi13152.00
      07-23-2019, 01:09 PM   #4368
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Yeah...me too.

Been in similar situations and it changes you for life.
      07-23-2019, 01:11 PM   #4369
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
no.

My slaps are usually placed elsewhere and as a term of "yeah, get it girl."
Followed by a resounding, "who's your daddy"?
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
      07-23-2019, 01:12 PM   #4370
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Yeah...me too.

That's horrible on all accounts. I'm really sorry to hear it.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
      07-23-2019, 01:18 PM   #4371
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
That really sucks. I have no words. So sorry.
MKSixer34171.50
      07-23-2019, 01:28 PM   #4372
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
It actually is, but she spells it Aimee
Appreciate 2
      07-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #4373
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Yeah...me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
That's horrible on all accounts. I'm really sorry to hear it.
Quote:
That really sucks. I have no words. So sorry.
Thanks guys. I appreciate that. Wasn't fishing for sympathy but thank you for your words.

Rough time for sure but it made me a stronger person. When you have to endure something like that alone, it makes you very resilient, maybe a little bitter but in the end you realize that life is precious and to appreciate every minute of it. Also when you go through something that dark, alone; you realize just how cynical people truly are.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
Rmtt8206.00
      07-23-2019, 01:33 PM   #4374
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
It actually is, but she spells it Aimee
Of course it is.

Dude.....seriously, so many similarities here it's uncanny. She did actually tell me that "she didn't owe me sex" once. Would also disappear and hide with no communication for weeks, then come back around and not want sex (she was a nympho). The last I saw or heard of her, she stayed at my place memorial day weekend a few years ago, she left Monday morning and vanished. No return phone call, no replies to text....nothing. Three months later I get a text stating she was married and moving to England.

Last edited by King Rudi; 07-23-2019 at 01:43 PM..
Appreciate 1
      07-23-2019, 01:47 PM   #4375
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
From reading all your past experiences, the difficult obstacles you have over come definitely made you stronger person, and better human being that we lack in todays society. Much respect to you and keep your head up high some of us do find strength in your posts, like myself!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
Rmtt8206.00
      07-23-2019, 02:10 PM   #4376
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
From reading all your past experiences, the difficult obstacles you have over come definitely made you stronger person, and better human being that we lack in todays society. Much respect to you and keep your head up high some of us do find strength in your posts, like myself!
I appreciate that, thank you.

Don't get me wrong, I've been through some shit just as everyone else has. Some of it has made me stronger, some of it just made me more jaded and hard to relate to.....and some of it just made me a bitter asshole.

Life is hard and people are dicks, stand still long enough and you'll get trampled by either or both; it's only a matter of time. Personally I feel like a person only has two options, keep living - regardless of how difficult it is or exit stage left - which is not an option to me. I know first hand how hard it was to deal with my fathers passing under those circumstances and refuse to put my two boys through that.
Appreciate 2
nyalpine907384.50
Rmtt8206.00
      07-23-2019, 02:45 PM   #4377
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
no.