Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums UK Driving set up....

11-04-2019, 11:53 AM   #1
Albmw1977
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e Lux f30

Driving set up....

Took delivery of my 330e Msport at the weekend. It has plus pack (with adaptive suspension).

Just wondered what everyone's preference on the driving set up in the DEC? Am a bit confused about the difference between 'Hybrid' and 'Adaptive'. Presume the adaptive suspension is always engaged (just stiffens up for Sport mode?). The manual isn't massively clear.... so any advice/comments gratefully received!
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 01:11 PM   #2
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albmw1977 View Post
Took delivery of my 330e Msport at the weekend. It has plus pack (with adaptive suspension).

Just wondered what everyone's preference on the driving set up in the DEC? Am a bit confused about the difference between 'Hybrid' and 'Adaptive'. Presume the adaptive suspension is always engaged (just stiffens up for Sport mode?). The manual isn't massively clear.... so any advice/comments gratefully received!
I think Adaptive mode tries (is meant) to judge the appropriate suspension for the way you're driving. I don't really get the point it just seems to put mine into Sport suspension, even when I'm just pottering around...
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2019, 04:44 PM   #3
Albmw1977
Rep
Drives: BMW 330e Lux f30

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albmw1977 View Post

I think Adaptive mode tries (is meant) to judge the appropriate suspension for the way you're driving. I don't really get the point it just seems to put mine into Sport suspension, even when I'm just pottering around...
Ah okay. default is hybrid mode - I assume that means it's using adaptive suspension?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2019, 02:30 PM   #4
tricky6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G20 330e M Sport+

Definitely! :-)
Appreciate 0