Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) General G20 Sedan / G22 Coupe / G26 Gran Coupe Discussions G20 2019, Ambient lighting problem

07-29-2021, 05:33 PM   #1
X3_EST
Registered
Estonia
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i G20 2019

G20 2019, Ambient lighting problem

Hello, i have problem with ambient lighting after i coded some
New colors! If i start the car i have pink color (under the bronze)in doors,
Footwell, but the spotlight leds are in blue tone! If
I change it to another color and back to bronze (pink), then they are pink
Like doors & footwell, but if i lock the car, unlock and start it, then everything is back were it was, spotlight leds are again blue and door&footwell pink! And also i noticed, when i put the another coded light (red) under the green and start the car, then the spotlight leds are not working at all, but if ja change to antoher ambient tone and back to red(green), everything is ok, spotlights are also red! Do u have any idea, why this is happening, i used bimmercode app and by the instructions, so everything should be in order! I attach 1 picture, where the door/footwell and spotlight leds are different color!

Last edited by X3_EST; 07-29-2021 at 05:45 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2021, 06:55 PM   #2
CeriusM
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 PMB BMW 330ix M

If you are using bummercode, there are two sections for ambient lighting that requires you to change (also make sure you have the latest version) and code them to the same color profile and you'll be fine.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2021, 09:05 AM   #3
X3_EST
Registered
Estonia
Rep
Drives: BMW 320i G20 2019

Hmm, i did just like instructions old in this vid…

Like i understand from video, each color has 3 bytes needs to change, so alltogether 9 bytes! And if i understood correctly the last 3 bytes are for the spotlight led’s! Right know i have problem only those 3 new coded color the spotlight leds are like they were from the factory and they change only if i change the color! So i do not u understand what i did wrong ??
Appreciate 0