Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Gym Talk! Daily gym related talk

06-19-2019, 10:32 PM   #661
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsturbointeg View Post
If my schmedium shirt is soaked I usually take it off before I get in the car. Than again Is that a douchey move taking your shirt off cause everytime I do seems like there's always a chick walking by? or maybe I'm doing it on purpose
You dont wear no schmedium. I'm XL now to cover my gut
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 08:55 AM   #662
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

^ I prefer my shirts loose to be honest, don't like feeling like I'm being squeezed. Don't get me wrong I'm in solid shape so I'd look fine in a tight shirt, just not a fan. Half my shirts are "baggy" to an extent, my shorts are tighter/shorter, maybe 2-3" above the knee
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      06-20-2019, 11:22 AM   #663
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
^ I prefer my shirts loose to be honest, don't like feeling like I'm being squeezed. Don't get me wrong I'm in solid shape so I'd look fine in a tight shirt, just not a fan. Half my shirts are "baggy" to an extent, my shorts are tighter/shorter, maybe 2-3" above the knee
Most of my shirts are fitted. But not tight I don't think? My stringers are one size larger. I don't wear any spandex type clothing or whatever they're called. Just picked up a couple of Nike tank tops from Dick's Sporting goods In blue and black that says "Just" in the front and "Do It!" on the back. Kinda cool looking.
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 11:49 AM   #664
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Strange occurrence at the gym last night. There is a ridiculously attractive young lady that works there that everyone is constantly hitting on. The guys that work there hate working with her because she can't assist them with anything as all the guys keep her occupied trying to get her number.

I'm a smoker (I know I should stop) and I have a cigarette on the sidewalk after my workouts because I don't smoke in my car. As I'm walking to my car, she stops me and makes some comments about my car. She goes on and on about how nice it is. I finally ask her if she wants to drive it. She quickly accepts. I let her get behind the wheel and she drives like an old lady. She then asks if I'll drive her fast in it, I comply. When her lunch is over and I take her back to the gym, there is a group of younger guys (20's) hanging out in front of the gym. Several of them I've often seen trying to flirt with her. I pull up to the front entrance, she leans over to give me a hug, thanks me. At this point I'm noticing the younger guys trying to see who's in the Lexus that just pulled up. As she opens the door and they see me inside as she is getting out, she turns around winks at me with a smile, when a unified "Awwwwww....what the fuck!" comes from the group of guys.

Made my evening!
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00
      06-20-2019, 11:50 AM   #665
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

I prefer all spandex so ladies can see me chubb out while watching them creeper style
Appreciate 1
UncleWede17877.00
      06-20-2019, 11:59 AM   #666
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

^ except the chaffing is vicious, especially on leg day

not that I do them any more, I run instead
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 12:35 PM   #667
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Strange occurrence at the gym last night. There is a ridiculously attractive young lady that works there that everyone is constantly hitting on. The guys that work there hate working with her because she can't assist them with anything as all the guys keep her occupied trying to get her number.

I'm a smoker (I know I should stop) and I have a cigarette on the sidewalk after my workouts because I don't smoke in my car. As I'm walking to my car, she stops me and makes some comments about my car. She goes on and on about how nice it is. I finally ask her if she wants to drive it. She quickly accepts. I let her get behind the wheel and she drives like an old lady. She then asks if I'll drive her fast in it, I comply. When her lunch is over and I take her back to the gym, there is a group of younger guys (20's) hanging out in front of the gym. Several of them I've often seen trying to flirt with her. I pull up to the front entrance, she leans over to give me a hug, thanks me. At this point I'm noticing the younger guys trying to see who's in the Lexus that just pulled up. As she opens the door and they see me inside as she is getting out, she turns around winks at me with a smile, when a unified "Awwwwww....what the fuck!" comes from the group of guys.

Made my evening!
Lol nice one! They look at her now like "she only likes him for his car"
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 12:41 PM   #668
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Lol nice one! They look at her now like "she only likes him for his car"
Right?

Regardless of scenario or intent, she's not climbing out of their cars.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #669
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Right?

Regardless of scenario or intent, she's not climbing out of their cars.
Probably because they're driving Civics and Corolla's...probably their parents car lol
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      06-20-2019, 01:18 PM   #670
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

^Lol love the story

Side note if I was in your shoes no shot would I have let some beut get behind the wheel of my car haha, would've told her there's a better chance at hell freezing over. (Mostly because it's a 6MT)
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      06-20-2019, 01:19 PM   #671
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Most of my shirts are fitted. But not tight I don't think? My stringers are one size larger. I don't wear any spandex type clothing or whatever they're called. Just picked up a couple of Nike tank tops from Dick's Sporting goods In blue and black that says "Just" in the front and "Do It!" on the back. Kinda cool looking.
Not judging just was sharing my preference haha, to each their own for sure. I'm a big nike fan, just can never justify spending the extra coin
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 01:31 PM   #672
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Probably because they're driving Civics and Corolla's...probably their parents car lol
One in fact does drive a riced out civic with the whole front clip missing. Curious as to the looks I'll get this evening if they are there. Whipper snappers....

Quote:
^Lol love the story

Side note if I was in your shoes no shot would I have let some beut get behind the wheel of my car haha, would've told her there's a better chance at hell freezing over. (Mostly because it's a 6MT)
I'm with you, she would not have been asked if she wanted to drive the E93.
Appreciate 1
JP102462.00
      06-20-2019, 02:49 PM   #673
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
^ except the chaffing is vicious, especially on leg day

not that I do them any more, I run instead
I actually cant stand having legging or bike type shorts on leg day. Something about the compression blood doesn't get out and burn is unbearable.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 03:04 PM   #674
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
^Lol love the story

I would have asked can I see your boobs since I let you drive my car lol
Appreciate 1
JP102462.00
      06-20-2019, 03:05 PM   #675
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Not judging just was sharing my preference haha, to each their own for sure. I'm a big nike fan, just can never justify spending the extra coin
I took my parents there to buy a couple of Yeti cups for them and I saw them on the way to the register. Thought they looked cool and the wifey saw them too and asked if I wanted to grab a couple

Quote:
One in fact does drive a riced out civic with the whole front clip missing. Curious as to the looks I'll get this evening if they are there. Whipper snappers....

I'm with you, she would not have been asked if she wanted to drive the E93.
If those guys ask I would say you took her out back for a good cardio workout
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 03:13 PM   #676
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
I actually cant stand having legging or bike type shorts on leg day. Something about the compression blood doesn't get out and burn is unbearable.
I use the knee compression pads as I feel those help on heavy leg presses. I feel like if I don't I'm going to snap my shit up!

On a side note do you guys have any recommendations for a magnetic thingy to put on the back of my Note9? So I can just attach it to the machine I'm on or whatever equipment being used that way my phone isn't just laying on the ground? I use the timer for rest periods and it's a bit annoying reaching down to pickup the phone or changing music each time
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 03:42 PM   #677
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Knee wraps or sleeves is different but havent been using those either any more

As far as pants as long as dont shop in kids section legs wont be too tight
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 04:57 PM   #678
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Knee wraps or sleeves is different but havent been using those either any more

As far as pants as long as dont shop in kids section legs wont be too tight
Well that's your problem! You can't shop at Gap Kids! I know smaller clothes makes you bigger
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 06:09 PM   #679
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

I would be a bit reluctant to have magnetic and phone in close proximity myself.
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2019, 09:42 PM   #680
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I would be a bit reluctant to have magnetic and phone in close proximity myself.
I dunno...I just pulled a bunch of phone accessories that have magnetic stuff
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 07:50 AM   #681
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Early morning workout. Ready to blast back/bi's until I can't feel shit 10 Sour Patch kids and I'm good to go
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2019, 08:27 AM   #682
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

I got arms later, usually dead on friday nights
Appreciate 0