Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin 4 errors - Drivetrain, stabilisation, assistance

02-08-2024, 04:33 AM   #1
JamesJSB
Registered
Rep
Drives: 3 series G20 (320)

4 errors - Drivetrain, stabilisation, assistance

I am booking the car into the main dealer as of writing this, but wanted to see if anyone had any idea of what's happened to my 320?

As shown in the image attached, I have come to my car this morning with all these errors. I took it to get some fuel as per some posts (fuel pump) and the error still remains.To confirm it drives as if there are no mechanical issues. The car is a 320 msport, no modifications at all. Parking assistance is side collision warning not working. Driver assistance is TC, and collision detection etc

UPDATE:
I have the car booked in for the 1st of March currently, but it could be a forker price wise with diagnostics. Any advice on here would be great. Going to get the car cleaned in case any sensors are having issues from all the rain/dirt. Filled the tank up in case the fuel pump was having issues. Car infotainment sounds fine so doesn't look like a iDrive RAM issue.
Attached Images

Last edited by JamesJSB; 02-08-2024 at 05:10 AM.. Reason: Update
Appreciate 0