Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums AUSTRALIA BMW Workshops In Sydney

05-30-2020, 11:56 PM   #1
tommek
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i xDrive

BMW Workshops In Sydney

So I took an M340i xDrive out for a test drive and I fell in love with it. So it looks like now I am buying one!

I would like to do a few mods (Dinan Exhaust, M Performance wheels, ...) and tune it.

I was looking for direction on which workshops in Sydney are the best for BMW work?

Cheers
Tom
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 01:38 AM   #2
JD75
JDTuning
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i xDrive,G80 M3 xDrive

Hi Tom,

I'll be taking delivery of a M340i myself in the next couple of weeks, so I definitely share your excitement with regards ownership of the vehicle, haha.

I also intend to be modding very early on for the purpose of both business and pleasure. I operate a BMW performance solution business called JDTuning and work closely with Advan Performance in Auburn, as such I can wholeheartedly endorse Advan for all of your servicing and mechanical needs.

The Dinan quad tip exhaust has caught my eye too, but I'll be looking at 20" Forged Monoblock wheels from BC Racing rather than the M Performance option. B58 engine tuning for me will most likely be a custom tune via the MHD platform.

Having said that I can supply all of the G-Series G20 M Performance parts list at competitive pricing. So please feel free to text or call me if you like to discuss pricing on M Performance parts or any of the above information in greater detail.

Cheers,

Justin.
Ph. 0421 641 381

Last edited by JD75; 06-07-2020 at 01:45 AM.. Reason: Revision
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2020, 05:38 PM   #3
vlo238
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i ,17 Impreza,16 Pulsar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD75 View Post
Hi Tom,

I'll be taking delivery of a M340i myself in the next couple of weeks, so I definitely share your excitement with regards ownership of the vehicle, haha.

I also intend to be modding very early on for the purpose of both business and pleasure. I operate a BMW performance solution business called JDTuning and work closely with Advan Performance in Auburn, as such I can wholeheartedly endorse Advan for all of your servicing and mechanical needs.

The Dinan quad tip exhaust has caught my eye too, but I'll be looking at 20" Forged Monoblock wheels from BC Racing rather than the M Performance option. B58 engine tuning for me will most likely be a custom tune via the MHD platform.

Having said that I can supply all of the G-Series G20 M Performance parts list at competitive pricing. So please feel free to text or call me if you like to discuss pricing on M Performance parts or any of the above information in greater detail.

Cheers,

Justin.
Ph. 0421 641 381
@JD75 - Justin do you do black exhaust tips by and chance for the 2020 g20 330i? And wheel spacers for the vehicle? These are me next two things I would like to change..
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2020, 12:34 AM   #4
JD75
JDTuning
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlo238 View Post
@JD75 - Justin do you do black exhaust tips by and chance for the 2020 g20 330i? And wheel spacers for the vehicle? These are me next two things I would like to change..
Hey mate,

are you wanting just an aftermarket (black chrome) option on the exhaust tips?

I have not fitted up wheel spacers on a G20 vehicle as yet, so unfortunately I can't comment on best fitment for improved stance at this stage.

However I'm due to take delivery of my 340 soon and one of my colleagues is keen to play with wheel spacers on the vehicle, so I'll be able to advise what works and what doesn't shortly.

Cheers,

Justin@JDTuning.
Ph. 0421 641 381
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2020, 02:19 AM   #5
vlo238
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Hey mate,

are you wanting just an aftermarket (black chrome) option on the exhaust tips?

I have not fitted up wheel spacers on a G20 vehicle as yet, so unfortunately I can't comment on best fitment for improved stance at this stage.

However I'm due to take delivery of my 340 soon and one of my colleagues is keen to play with wheel spacers on the vehicle, so I'll be able to advise what works and what doesn't shortly.

Cheers,

Justin@JDTuning.
Ph. 0421 641 381
@JD75
Hi Justin,
Yes looking to change the tip from the standard to Black Chrome so it matches the whole aesthetics of the black sapphire colour. After looking at rear diffuser in black
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2020, 07:50 AM   #6
JD75
JDTuning
Rep

Quote:
@JD75
Hi Justin,
Yes looking to change the tip from the standard to Black Chrome so it matches the whole aesthetics of the black sapphire colour. After looking at rear diffuser in black
Hi,

Mode Auto Concepts do a range of slip-on tips, I'm just waiting on confirmation of fitment for the G20 330i.

Thanks,

Justin.
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2020, 05:00 AM   #7
vlo238
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Hi,

Mode Auto Concepts do a range of slip-on tips, I'm just waiting on confirmation of fitment for the G20 330i.

Thanks,

Justin.
thanks Justin.
look forward to see what information is out there and see what you can do haha
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 01:35 AM   #8
JD75
JDTuning
Rep

Quote:
thanks Justin.
Hey vlo,

so after having a 330i at the workshop I can confirm that Mode's current range of slip-on tips are not compatible, but they are in the process of supplying a G20 specific tip soon.

However there is now a M Performance 330i slip-on tip with a shadow chrome finish, I'll have pricing on that option next week.

Oh and I finally collected my M340i on Monday and for anyone else interested in G20 M Performance parts I have a bunch of aero bits on the way from my supplier, I'll start a build thread of my own illustrating before and after pics on the first round of mods.

Cheers,

Justin.
Ph. 0421 641 381
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2020, 01:43 AM   #9
vlo238
Private
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
thanks Justin.
Hey vlo,

so after having a 330i at the workshop I can confirm that Mode's current range of slip-on tips are not compatible, but they are in the process of supplying a G20 specific tip soon.

However there is now a M Performance 330i slip-on tip with a shadow chrome finish, I'll have pricing on that option next week.

Oh and I finally collected my M340i on Monday and for anyone else interested in G20 M Performance parts I have a bunch of aero bits on the way from my supplier, I'll start a build thread of my own illustrating before and after pics on the first round of mods.

Cheers,

Justin.
Ph. 0421 641 381
Thanks so much Justin I look forward to hear back soon and with pricing soon
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2020, 05:46 AM   #10
AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Quote:
Hi Tom,

Cheers,

Justin.
Ph. 0421 641 381
Hi Justin,

Does your m performance range happen to extend to the F87C M2C by any chance ?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2020, 09:22 PM   #11
JD75
JDTuning
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSf22 View Post
Hi Justin,

Does your m performance range happen to extend to the F87C M2C by any chance ?
Hey mate,

yes most definitely it does.

FYI guys, I can supply any genuine BMW OEM/M Performance part below Australian dealer RRP by a good margin, sometimes great.

I also offer a wide range of aftermarket performance products, from the most basic part to fully built high performance engines.

What specifically were you after for your M2 Competition?

Cheers,

Justin@JDTuning
Ph. 0421 641 381.
Appreciate 1
AUSf222688.50