Bimmerpost
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion US Handling of Coronavirus

Today, 01:12 PM   #8977
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
UK right? Since when do we care what Europe does?
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:14 PM   #8978
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagamus_NM View Post
You could always try protesting about it.
Fortunately Iím not one of the forty million people left unemployed by the scam, so I still have things to do. Nobody around here pays any attention to it anymore anyway, even the dumbass masks are quickly disappearing. People know itís a scam more and more every day.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:48 PM   #8979
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
Rep
Drives: 14 Dinan 550i, 10 m3, 91 332iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Fortunately Iím not one of the forty million people left unemployed by the scam, so I still have things to do. Nobody around here pays any attention to it anymore anyway, even the dumbass masks are quickly disappearing. People know itís a scam more and more every day.
The sequel will be here much sooner than people are expecting. COVID II will be quite the summer blockbuster.

I mean look at where we are at in this country after three months and 100K dead.
Appreciate 1
minn196927.50

Today, 01:52 PM   #8980
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S

Quote:
The sequel will be here much sooner than people are expecting. COVID II will be quite the summer blockbuster.

I mean look at where we are at in this country after three months and 100K dead.
Sadly, I think you are correct. Especially after the recent riots etc. Perfect breeding conditions for a virus to spread. People close together for quite a lot of time plus travel from city to city etc.
Appreciate 1
Dagamus_NM1217.00

Today, 02:37 PM   #8981
Dagamus_NM
Dirka Dirka
Rep
Drives: 14 Dinan 550i, 10 m3, 91 332iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Sadly, I think you are correct. Especially after the recent riots etc. Perfect breeding conditions for a virus to spread. People close together for quite a lot of time plus travel from city to city etc.
All those people yelling, chanting, singing, etc are perfect conditions for aerosolizing the virus.

This is going to cause mass spreading amongst the police, the protesters, and even the rioters/looters/losers.

What a time to be alive.

I know these rioters/looters/arsonists/etc think that they have nothing to lose, but they mostly appear to be in decent health.
Appreciate 1
minn196927.50

Today, 05:46 PM   #8982
chris719
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 M Roadster

Quote:
All those people yelling, chanting, singing, etc are perfect conditions for aerosolizing the virus.

This is going to cause mass spreading amongst the police, the protesters, and even the rioters/looters/losers.

What a time to be alive.

I know these rioters/looters/arsonists/etc think that they have nothing to lose, but they mostly appear to be in decent health.
The gatherings are mostly outdoors, and many of the peaceful protestors have masks on in videos I've seen. I do think it will cause an uptick in cases but it might not be as bad as you might expect.
Appreciate 0