Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-10-2020, 11:45 AM   #5479
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Do you guys find that women are usually late and play that let them wait, don't seem too anxious BS?
back in my dating era typical girl was late between 15mins to 30mins.
traffic, got lost or no parking if they were driving. If i had to pick the girl up at her place it was 15mins. I always arrive early and scope the area around.
I always made it clear if your running late, a text or call me. communication is the key.
Appreciate 1
cmyx6go15696.50
      02-10-2020, 12:15 PM   #5480
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Interesting realization: I'm generally the idiot who's running late by a few minutes

I text though and generally it's something minimal like "hey sorry i'll be late a few mins trying to park haha"
I'm not horrible with timing except when I need to park, I always forget how long it can take for me to park because I always end up losing my car if I don't park very close to the door
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #5481
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
What? The main issue was her just being a rude ahole after she got there & confirmed it was me! I'm not going to be another one of her loser bitch cucks
Quote:
What exactly is fd up? The fact that she was a rude clown when she confirmed it was me or the fact that she was 30 late & acted like it's normal?

You can have fun being a doormat. I do not allow people to treat me like shit.
Quote:
Sorry for having a sense of humor? She's looking right at me, she knows it's me.

You guys are ridiculous
Dude come on... You're better than this.

Just because she asked you to confirm doesn't mean she's trying to put you on the loser bitch cuck list - I've definitely done something similar in the past and still do. It's better than just straight jumping in "hey i'm Pickle nice to meet you" because there's always the other person going "dude what the hell are you talking about who are you". Not only that but it's flat out creepy to lots of people to go "oh hey you must be Pickle" "yea what's up" "oh nothing haha i was stalking 7 generations on facebook". Even if I know what the person looks like I'd still go "hey are you xxx" "yeah" "i'm Pickle nice to meet you"

Plus you don't turn into a doormat by being nice/amicable on the first date. Since you know what a doormat is I'm going to assume you know how to tell when she's trying to play you as a doormat, at which point your exit strategy shines.
Appreciate 2
      02-10-2020, 12:24 PM   #5482
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Hard to say, you might not look like your pics.

I agree being that late is ridiculous, but unfortunately you probably have to wait until you sit down with her to unleash your humor and sarcasm. I say this because I'm also very sarcastic, and not everyone gets it when first meeting. Normally they just think of it as being an asshole at first until they know you.

It's a give and take. Do you want people to treat you like shit? Definitely not, but just because someone is late once doesn't mean their whole personality is shit. You might meet a great girl who just has a hard time getting out the door on time...
I dated a girl who "had a hard time getting out the door on time" every fucking time we went anywhere. Anyone can hit a schedule snag once in a while, but when it's happening consistently it's rude and insulting. A "great girl" won't do that to you.
cmyx6go15696.50
      02-10-2020, 12:34 PM   #5483
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
What? The main issue was her just being a rude ahole after she got there & confirmed it was me! I'm not going to be another one of her loser bitch cucks
Quote:
What exactly is fd up? The fact that she was a rude clown when she confirmed it was me or the fact that she was 30 late & acted like it's normal?

You can have fun being a doormat. I do not allow people to treat me like shit.
Quote:
Sorry for having a sense of humor? She's looking right at me, she knows it's me.

You guys are ridiculous

Just because she asked you to confirm doesn't mean she's trying to put you on the loser bitch cuck list - I've definitely done something similar in the past and still do. It's better than just straight jumping in "hey i'm Pickle nice to meet you" because there's always the other person going "dude what the hell are you talking about who are you". Not only that but it's flat out creepy to lots of people to go "oh hey you must be Pickle" "yea what's up" "oh nothing haha i was stalking 7 generations on facebook". Even if I know what the person looks like I'd still go "hey are you xxx" "yeah" "i'm Pickle nice to meet you"

Plus you don't turn into a doormat by being nice/amicable on the first date. Since you know what a doormat is I'm going to assume you know how to tell when she's trying to play you as a doormat, at which point your exit strategy shines.
Lol @ hey, I'm 'Pickle' nice to meet you.

If that's your real name then I mean no insult either lol.
Appreciate 2
      02-10-2020, 12:35 PM   #5484
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
"Is that Pickle in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
MKSixer34184.50
vreihen1615241.00
      02-10-2020, 12:36 PM   #5485
Chihuahua
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E30 329iS, E65 Alpina B7

Quote:
I was supposed to have a new date last night. It was supposed to be 6 PM then it turned into 6:15 then 6:22 then she texts "parked" & a few more minutes go by still nothing (The lot is across the damn street from the place!!!!)

Told her I'd meet her outside the place beforehand so I'm there in the cold waiting. She finally waltzes over asking if I'm Tom. I said "I might be" she asks again so I said the same. Bitch did you never look at my pics or what?!

What does she do? Just turns & goes inside the place. Don't let me walk over or hold the door for me or anything. I said F this cunt & just went home.

A minute or 2 later, I get a text from her "I'm inside" Is she super stupid, an asshole or both? I told her off & blocked her # at that point.

Can ya tell I'm fed up with dating & this society?
I think you have a deep rooted, serious lack of respect (and possibly genuine hatred) for women in general. It's likely either a learned behavior, or it's from some traumatic event in your life that you haven't yet resolved. Best of luck to you.
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2020, 12:41 PM   #5486
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Appreciate 5
      02-10-2020, 12:53 PM   #5487
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post
I think you have a deep rooted, serious lack of respect (and possibly genuine hatred) for women in general. It's likely either a learned behavior, or it's from some traumatic event in your life that you haven't yet resolved. Best of luck to you.
Be sure to ask him about his domineering, Oedipal mother. It'll spice up your session notes.
      02-10-2020, 01:13 PM   #5488
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 5
upstatedoc7559.50
MKSixer34184.50
vreihen1615241.00
      02-10-2020, 01:23 PM   #5489
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 01:31 PM   #5490
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihuahua View Post

Best of luck to YOU...on my ignore list
Appreciate 1
      02-10-2020, 01:34 PM   #5491
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Or I saved myself all the bs by exiting stage left immediately.

Look, if someone is standing in front of me & looking right at me, they know it's me. If not, they have some serious vision or mental issues. Either way, I'm not wrong for leaving given her actions before we even sat down. Spin it however you want. I'll sleep well at night.
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 01:35 PM   #5492
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I dated a girl who "had a hard time getting out the door on time" every fucking time we went anywhere. Anyone can hit a schedule snag once in a while, but when it's happening consistently it's rude and insulting. A "great girl" won't do that to you.
100% true. My 1 f buddy is never on time. I'd have cut it long ago if she didn't bring me food, booze & Venmo me $
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 01:38 PM   #5493
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
I think you need to chill. You have people here giving their opinion and trying to help you see that maybe, just maybe, there was a misunderstanding and you overreacted. Breathe....
Things get lost via text. I'm not sitting here upset over replies or that hag, but I can post my opinion too, not just everyone else
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 01:40 PM   #5494
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
This with a small correction.

I had one who was just being a jerk. I found out when I happened to see a friend of hers out and about one day and we started discussing my frustration with her always being late. The friend told me that she knew she was being late and just didn't care. She even went as far as starting other tasks when she was supposed to be getting ready and would tell the friend, "He can just wait."

How do you think that worked out long term? Done and dusted.
She's a POS.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
      02-10-2020, 02:21 PM   #5495
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
She's a POS.
I later found out, from the same friend that provided me the disclosure on her theories of time management, that she killed a cat on a dare when she was younger.

I think I missed out on a psychopath.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
      02-10-2020, 02:25 PM   #5496
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I later found out, from the same friend that provided me the disclosure on her theories of time management, that she killed a cat on a dare when she was younger.

Ho. Lee. Fuck. Yeah, you would have woken up some morning with your schwantzstucker hacked off with a rusty scissors and Super-Glued to your forehead. Which is a real bitch of a way to kick off a day, let me tell you from personal experience.
      02-10-2020, 02:30 PM   #5497
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Ho. Lee. Fuck. Yeah, you would have woken up some morning with your schwantzstucker hacked off with a rusty scissors and Super-Glued to your forehead. Which is a real bitch of a way to kick off a day, let me tell you from personal experience.
When the friend told me this my blood ran cold. Seriously. I knew something was wrong when the Psycho was pissed because I broke 2 dates to spend time with my daughter when my she needed a bit of help with finals but I had no idea she was that whacko.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.

Last edited by MKSixer; 02-10-2020 at 02:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 02:34 PM   #5498
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post

If that's your real name then I mean no insult either lol.
all the girls line up when they hear i go well with hot dogs
side note: if any of you put ketchup on your hot dogs, we're through

Quote:
"Is that Pickle in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"
I... I just hope I never have to ask that to anyone

Quote:
Or I saved myself all the bs by exiting stage left immediately.

Look, if someone is standing in front of me & looking right at me, they know it's me. If not, they have some serious vision or mental issues. Either way, I'm not wrong for leaving given her actions before we even sat down. Spin it however you want. I'll sleep well at night.
Not spinning it anyway my guy, I'll sleep well as well.

Quote:

Quote:
Please, PLEASE tell me you are a plastic surgeon and that's how you know how horrible it is to wake up with your dick on your forehead

There's a quote I sent a friend a while back on Porsche vs Alfa Romeo drivers it sadly means i need to get myself an alfa romeo but it's hilarious, let me find it
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50
      02-10-2020, 02:39 PM   #5499
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
... it's all fun and games until (apparently) you wake up with a dick glued on your forehead

objectively speaking it's worse if it's someone else's dick than yours glued on there
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
cmyx6go15696.50
MKSixer34184.50
      02-10-2020, 02:45 PM   #5500
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
all the girls line up when they hear i go well with hot dogs
Sounds like something that would make all the boys line up.

Quote:
Please, PLEASE tell me you are a plastic surgeon and that's how you know how horrible it is to wake up with your dick on your forehead.
My doctor was a trauma surgeon at our local Level I trauma center in town. He was also a combat medic in Viet Nam. The man has some stories.