Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA Typical Delivery Times from Port to Dealership?

02-15-2023, 04:14 PM   #1
Arvinder
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 330xi

Typical Delivery Times from Port to Dealership?

Ordered a 2023 330i xDrive back around December 12th or so, and now the ship has made stops to the ports of Brunswick, Philly, and Baltimore. The dealership is in Reading, PA so guessing the car most likely would have dropped it at the Philly port since thats the closest (1 hour from dealership). It's only an hour away so processing has got to take a long time as the ship stopped at Philly and left on 2/11
- 2/12. Was wondering how long it usually takes from the port to the dealership once the car is unloaded from the ship in your guys' experiences?
Appreciate 0
      02-15-2023, 07:10 PM   #2
totalone
Captain
Rep
Drives: x5 e45, M440

If it is already in port if give a week for car to come in and get processed. Unless you have port options, it might take longer.
Appreciate 0
      02-16-2023, 12:15 PM   #3
Dairdevyld
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2023 M340i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvinder View Post
Ordered a 2023 330i xDrive back around December 12th or so, and now the ship has made stops to the ports of Brunswick, Philly, and Baltimore. The dealership is in Reading, PA so guessing the car most likely would have dropped it at the Philly port since thats the closest (1 hour from dealership). It's only an hour away so processing has got to take a long time as the ship stopped at Philly and left on 2/11
- 2/12. Was wondering how long it usually takes from the port to the dealership once the car is unloaded from the ship in your guys' experiences?
If you look at your dealer order confirmation you should see the port location in the top right. I have a vehicle coming in and the port is NYC so I'd assume your car would be dropped there as well as it's closer than Baltimore. Their boat is scheduled to dock today. More info in the last two pages of the thread below.

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...22341&page=240
Appreciate 0