Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions Ambient Light Google Sheet for all 4 Colours

07-11-2023, 12:29 PM   #1
Hyperion42
Rep
Drives: G21

Ambient Light Google Sheet for all 4 Colours

Ambient Light has been a topic that has been explored quite a lot already, however I still want to share my Google Sheet that I created. The existing sheets or solutions (like BimmerUtility) did not cover the full spectrum of possibilities, only offering to change one or two colors per slot, while actually the G2X supports 4 different color combinations per slot.

See my G2X Ambient Light sheet for the template with the original Pre-LCI colours. (Yes, white is actually green-ish)

For example, I wanted my door handle LEDs to be red, while I wanted the rest of the car to have blue ambient light. And also the opposite: Red everywhere, but the door handles blue.
In this example sheet you can see both of that.

This has been tested on a Pre-LCI G21, maybe it helps some of you create your own unique combination. If you have some, please also share them! Always happy to see and try new ones.

If this is nothing new and has been posted already in a similar form, please disregard and delete this topic.
Appreciate 4