Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
Technical Topics Cosmetic Maintenance: Wash, Wax, Detailing, Repairs Best bang for my buck methods? Don't need showroom, just decent

11-15-2022, 07:53 PM   #23
F97_Rico
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3MC

PPF and ceramic coating make keeping any car a breeze. Spendy up front but worth it.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2022, 08:27 PM   #24
SoCalJon
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW330e

So I'm selling our old car, private party.

Today I set it up and tried out quite a bit of my new product so I could figure it out on an old car instead of a new one.

I have to say... that Rinseless wash is pretty amazing. I dilluted some pre-soak for a spray bottle, and pretreated the dirtiest areas before I started with the rags. I also tested out the 303 on parts of the interior. That's some pretty nice stuff you guys told me to get. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2022, 08:39 PM   #25
peelerec
Major
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340i Mineral Grey

Garage List
2022 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalJon View Post

Today I set it up and tried out quite a bit of my new product so I could figure it out on an old car instead of a new one.

I have to say... that Rinseless wash is pretty amazing. I dilluted some pre-soak for a spray bottle, and pretreated the dirtiest areas before I started with the rags. I also tested out the 303 on parts of the interior. That's some pretty nice stuff you guys told me to get. Thanks!
Sounds like you have the method down quite right. Pretreating heavily soiled area with the rinseless is great to reduce unnecessary swirls and scratches.
      11-16-2022, 08:19 PM   #26
Tman97
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW m340i portimao blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalJon View Post

I’m glad the rinseless wash is working well for you. I’ve tried a few different ones and that one always comes out on top.
Appreciate 0