Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin 2014 328ix Jerking

09-30-2020, 09:43 PM   #1
Knights_M
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i Xdrive

2014 328ix Jerking

Hi, my 2014 328ix is currently at BMW being serviced and they cant figure out whats causing it to jerk foward when slowing down. It happens around the 10km mark. It has been consistent and the jerk becomes more aggressive when its cold. It doesnt matter what mode the car is in. Has anyone experienced this?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2020, 10:30 PM   #2
chenry
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights_M View Post
Hi, my 2014 328ix is currently at BMW being serviced and they cant figure out whats causing it to jerk foward when slowing down. It happens around the 10km mark. It has been consistent and the jerk becomes more aggressive when its cold. It doesnt matter what mode the car is in. Has anyone experienced this?
Hi Knights_M
This post came up in the G20 forum (2019-current 3 series) - you'll want to post this in the F30 section as you did with your last post for more specific assistance

Hope you find your answers :-)
Appreciate 0