Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Marketplace Vendors Classifieds Wheels and Tires BRAND NEW 225/40/R19 NonRunFlat Tires

10-08-2020, 11:11 PM   #1
G20330IRolo
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW G20 330i & BMW G30 540i

Garage List
BRAND NEW 225/40/R19 NonRunFlat Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 100.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I'm selling a pair of Two (2) Non Runflat Bridgestone Potenza S007A's. The tires are still brand new and never mounted. I bought 6 of these tires originally to replace my run flat tires that my G20 330i came with because the ride quality isn't as good and they're too expensive to replace (almost $400 a piece yikes...) The specs for the tires are 225/40/R19 and they are fitted for any car with those specs. I bought my bmw 330i with the upgraded 19 inch wheels which is why I have R19s. The selling price for these brand new tires are a cheap $100 with shipping not included ! The reason the price is so low is because the tires were on clearance at TireRack.com and i took the opportunity so I can replace my run flats which I used 4 of those 6 tires I bought hence why I have the spare 2 left. I'm willing to negotiate. These tires go for $200 a piece brand new anywhere and again im selling them for $100 because these tires are taking up a crap ton of space in my garage because I still have my old run flats as well for when I return the car upon lease return. *Stickers still attached* *come with road hazard protection*

Attached Images

Appreciate 0