Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics DIYs and Coding Discussions Coding More Ambient Colors And Amber Sidemarker Delete?

01-07-2023, 06:41 PM   #287
Dice13
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.5 AW E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice13 View Post
Can someone please tell me about the blue in the headlights. I have the lazer lights. When I had car delivered it seemed like the blue in the headlights was lit up. Now for some reason it seems like the only way I really see them is from close up when I look on the side. Do they not light up.
Oh well I thought they lit up, that sucks. Maybe we can code them 😂😂😂
Appreciate 0
      08-26-2023, 04:15 PM   #288
marekbmwg21
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW G21 320d xdrive

Hey guys! I hadn't the ambient lighting so I have retrofited it with one from China. It works well but now I would like to change some colors to another with BimmerCode. I have white, bronze, orange, blue, green and lilac colors and when I try to change them nothing happens. Maybe because I can't find G20G21G26G28G80_Lichtpaket_code1 option in the BDC_BODY3 > 360A > LIC_LCI_COLOR_LIBRARY_DATA So I choosed different options and did color changes in the custom but no change at the end. Can you help me?
Appreciate 0
      11-05-2023, 06:27 AM   #289
redog4dy
Rep
Drives: F10 525d, 2012

hello, what are the steps to change ambiental colours? car needs to be started? error i got is that ignition wasnt recognised/car is not started.
tried yesterday to change two colours, but got an error, some colours were on white.. and the left from the wheel part, doenst opened.
vo coded bdc, initalized them. now these are working and i dont know why i have error with driver's door switch block(lin) : wrong variant installed.
Is this coincidence? or about coding in lights?
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2023, 06:00 AM   #290
TheNine90
Banned
Rep
Drives: bmw

I think it better to reset the coding in BDC and start afresh. You can try one at a time until you get the desired effect
Appreciate 0
      11-24-2023, 09:15 PM   #291
crew_member
Enlisted Member
Russia
Rep
Drives: BMW 3 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by redog4dy View Post
hello, what are the steps to change ambiental colours? car needs to be started? error i got is that ignition wasnt recognised/car is not started.
tried yesterday to change two colours, but got an error, some colours were on white.. and the left from the wheel part, doenst opened.
vo coded bdc, initalized them. now these are working and i dont know why i have error with driver's door switch block(lin) : wrong variant installed.
Is this coincidence? or about coding in lights?
Did you use FF at any new colors?

To reset you should recoding to factory colors and try again. But don’t use FF
Appreciate 0