Technical Topics Wheels and Tires Run flat tires

06-09-2019, 02:12 PM   #1
evo2335
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G37 IPL (340i on the way)

Run flat tires

So my m340 just made it to the dealership and I had my CA send me some pictures of the car. In one of them, I found that my 792's came with Pzero HIgh performance run flats (yes I ordered run flats). I started lookin up reviews and found while they perform decently, the tread life (avg of 10-15k miles), noise, and quality are pretty bad (numerous accounts of flat spots/uneven wear, holes/rips from small potholes, etc. I don't track my car, but I do appreciate a tire that handles and grips well, as well as decent tread wear. Does anyone have any recommendations for RUN-FLATS that I can get to replace this current set up? I'm sure non run flats perform better and are a better ride overall, but I've had numerous flats while just going to and from work where run flats allowed me to continue driving. Any help or info is appreciated!
Appreciate 0