Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2019+ BMW 3 AND 4-SERIES FORUMS (G2x Generation) Local Forums USA - Florida Best Dealer for Service in S. Fla?

06-02-2022, 06:27 PM   #1
SpceWrnglr
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i, 2001 Spec E46

Best Dealer for Service in S. Fla?

Looking for recommendations on which dealer in South Florida has the best service department. I have a 2021 M340i that's due for it's first oil change and it's also part of the coolant pump recall, so I need to have that recall performed as well.

I live in Key West, and purchased the car from a dealer on the west coast of Florida. Getting to any dealer is going to be a drive and an all day experience, so any dealership is fine with me. Just looking for the one that is going to take the best care of my car and treat it the way I do.

I'm not saying Braman and South BMW in Miami are bad, but doesn't look the service departments have the best reviews online. I haven't had any personal experience with either. I've had horrible experience with Land Rover South Dade in the past though. Every time I explain to the person making the service appointment that I'm driving from Key West and can be there at opening but need to leave the same day, they assured me that it won't be a problem. Only to arrive and find out my car won't even be touched by service staff the same day I drop it off. And then to top if off when I picked it up there was a nice door ding on the quarter panel.

Anyone have any good/great experiences with service departments in Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm, etc. that they would recommend?
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2022, 04:34 PM   #2
Sextus
Rep
Drives: 330i

Braman BMW is fine. Nothing crazy but they do get things done correctly.
Appreciate 0
      07-30-2022, 05:08 PM   #3
Randy Johnson
M340i
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M340i

Garage List
2021 BMW M340i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpceWrnglr View Post

I'm not saying Braman and South BMW in Miami are bad, but doesn't look the service departments have the best reviews online. I haven't had any personal experience with either. I've had horrible experience with Land Rover South Dade in the past though. Every time I explain to the person making the service appointment that I'm driving from Key West and can be there at opening but need to leave the same day, they assured me that it won't be a problem. Only to arrive and find out my car won't even be touched by service staff the same day I drop it off. And then to top if off when I picked it up there was a nice door ding on the quarter panel.
Hahahaha this is a trick question. They all Suck!!! I've dealt with South Motors, Braman, Vista and Ft Lauderdale BMW and they all have the worst service. They overcharge and lie.

On an off note why would you by a BMW if you live in Key West? all you really need is a moped. Where can you actually drive it more than 30 mph? The stretch?
Appreciate 0
      08-03-2022, 09:22 PM   #4
murderedg20
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 330i M Sport

NOT Holman Ft. Lauderdale, have never had my issues fixed in less than two trips on both of my cars.
Appreciate 1
      08-08-2022, 10:52 PM   #5
Obzdian
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M340i

Braman wasnt all that bad. If you are going to drive that far make sure they have everything you need or better yet, buy the oil and filter before you head up and ask them to change it for you, rotate tires, etc etc.
Appreciate 0