Bimmerpost
/
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics B58 6-Cylinder Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications Active Autowerke BMW M340 M440 Exhaust **NEW PRODUCT**

10-27-2021, 05:53 PM   #23
gdaddy28
Private
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMartinez View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdaddy28 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike@x-ph.com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nai1ZuTe View Post
I checked the AA Instagram post out on this exhaust. Big plus that it's in store while I have to wait months for Dinan. Hesitating given I have never seen other sound clips and enough anecdotes on this system... from that Insta post I am concerned sport+ mode is too aggressive
It's a balanced exhaust, the comfort mode is quiet, similar to stock. Sport mode is aggressive
Still curious if the Instagram post was on a 2020. Assuming it was.
This. I was about to order it as well, but need some time because if it was a 2020 model it makes the world of difference since those already come with plenty of pops and bangs. Which adding the AA Exhaust would make it sound amazing (like the M340 on the Instagram post). But, unsure of what it would sound like on a 2021/2022, specially since the car I'd be adding it for is an M440i Gran Coupe.
I'm guessing it is a 2020. From what I have seen and the last software update, a 2021 with just an exhaust will not sound like the car on the IG post. I asked twice for the model used, but no response. Part of me just wants to pull the trigger and find out the hard way. Would love to know if there are any HP gains as well.
Appreciate 0