Bimmerpost
3
&
4 Series
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) Black Grill

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-10-2020, 02:29 PM   #1
nnnnny
New Member
Canada
7
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Black Grill

Just installed a Black Grill. Installation was very easy.

Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 04:10 PM   #2
Burrcold
Colonel
Canada
2469
Rep
2,264
Posts

Drives: 2019 Audi RS5 Sportback
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Toronto, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Looks great!
__________________
2019 Audi RS5 Sportback
2020 BMW M340i xDrive - Sold
2019 Audi S5 Sportback - RIP
2019 Audi S4 - Sold
2018 Audi S5 Coupe - Sold
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2020, 06:29 PM   #3
WXdrivefun
First Lieutenant
WXdrivefun's Avatar
Canada
141
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: G20 330Xdrive
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

M-Sport Package, Laser lights, and 360 Camera..
Any other mods you planning to do?

Feel free to share your experience or plans!
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2020, 11:47 AM   #4
nnnnny
New Member
Canada
7
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WXdrivefun View Post
M-Sport Package, Laser lights, and 360 Camera..
Any other mods you planning to do?

Feel free to share your experience or plans!
M Performance Carbon Spoiler is next.

Considering the Rear Carbon Diffusor or the M-Performance Exhaust
Appreciate 1
haruny87.50

      02-12-2020, 09:41 AM   #5
NYC_340i
Lieutenant
United_States
178
Rep
528
Posts

Drives: '20 M340i xDrive, '11 X3 28i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnnny View Post
M Performance Carbon Spoiler is next.

Considering the Rear Carbon Diffusor or the M-Performance Exhaust
You won't regret getting the exhaust.

When I was ordering I got the M performance diffuser (the gloss black one not the carbon) to save some money to get the MPE and I'm so glad I went with it.

The exhaust is something I notice all the time when I'm with my car and the diffuser is only something I see every now and then when I walk behind the car so it was a no brainier for me.
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 04:27 PM   #6
nnnnny
New Member
Canada
7
Rep
27
Posts

Drives: 2020 BMW 330i
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Vancouver BC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC_340i View Post
You won't regret getting the exhaust.

When I was ordering I got the M performance diffuser (the gloss black one not the carbon) to save some money to get the MPE and I'm so glad I went with it.

The exhaust is something I notice all the time when I'm with my car and the diffuser is only something I see every now and then when I walk behind the car so it was a no brainier for me.
Thanks for the tip. Exhaust will be next it is.

Do you have to order the carbon tips to go with the exhaust? or I can use the stock tip?
__________________
2020 BMW 330i
2020 Jaguar F-Pace SVR
2019 Jaguar F-Type R
2019 Land Rover Velar R-Dynamic
2018 Infiniti Q60S
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 06:23 PM   #7
NYC_340i
Lieutenant
United_States
178
Rep
528
Posts

Drives: '20 M340i xDrive, '11 X3 28i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: NYC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnnny View Post
Thanks for the tip. Exhaust will be next it is.

Do you have to order the carbon tips to go with the exhaust? or I can use the stock tip?
Oh shoot i didn't realize you have a 330i sorry. Mines a M340i so no tips. It just uses the same fake surround as the standard exhaust.
__________________

Current: 2020 M340xi
Previous: 2016 340xi
Appreciate 1
      02-14-2020, 10:16 PM   #8
WXdrivefun
First Lieutenant
WXdrivefun's Avatar
Canada
141
Rep
322
Posts

Drives: G20 330Xdrive
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnnny View Post
Thanks for the tip. Exhaust will be next it is.

Do you have to order the carbon tips to go with the exhaust? or I can use the stock tip?
From what I understand the M-Performance Exhaust for 330i uses the Carbon Fibre tips which are purchase separately.

Think I saw a thread where someone tried to use existing ones that came with the vehicle and it did not fit over the M-Performance exhuast.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.




g20
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST