gnolivos
Captain
Rep
Drives: Various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
What is colour contour ambient lighting?

My favourites are:

1. Being able to code my car to start in sport individual mode.
2. A.S.S off.
3. Coded (added) lane change indicator to 5 blinks from 3.
4. Mirror tilt (in reverse gear) angle to 60% from 100%.

What I'd love to code -

1. Auto high beam
2. Gear display even in D (shows which gear the car is in even in D and not just in M/S).
3. A coding that reduces the ummmmm...sensitivity/intensity(?) of steering intervention when using lane keep assistant, thereby making it useful (not many people use it in the G20).
Quote:
Originally Posted by VipinLJ View Post
Body domain controller -> Default driving mode (under the driving mode susbsection)

You can choose between the original modes the car comes with (you cannot choose sport plus or comfort plus since we code that into the car)
Interesting - I was going to ask how to code startup mode, thank you for that. I'll have to change that!

For sport individual, do you see sport plus settings? I'm still only getting sport/comfort. Changing the engine to sport plus to start sport individual should be loud and fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKloud View Post
My wishlist:

- Automatic high beam
- Gear display in D and on HUD
- Scandinavian DRLs
What are scandi DRLs?
I believe in Denmark there is legislation that requires the headlights to be on 24hrs. So maybe the DRL in Denmark consists of the typical drl lights PLUS the headlights at half power.

On my USA iDrive that is exactly how the graphic on screen is presented when you select DRL option and I think this may be why!