BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum

European Auto Source (EAS)

08-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
Evolved M3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 6MT

Thumbs up GT Motoring - Positive Experiance - MS Pulley & Intake

This was my first time ordering from a vendor on here. I can bet most people won't leave a review when everything is smooth but almost everyone will leave it if they had issues. This goes for about everything. You go out to eat, food is amazing, great atmosphere...you leave happy and go on with your night. But if the food is bad or you have a serious issue, most people will go around complaining about it and making sure people hear.

With that being said, i wanna give credit where its due. And i can say i am very pleased so far with my current order from GT Motoring. I was looking to order both the Macht Schnell pulley and drop in filter. PMed couple vendors and got some responses back right away. Personally, i hate when you get a response from someone it sounds like they are trying very hard to "sell" you the product. Some vendors i got a response back and they use capital letters and explanations points as if its an amazing deal. Truth is, it isn't...and to me, it makes them look worse.

Example: something along the lines off, "we can do them for ONLY $xxx.xx!!!" To me, it looks like your trying too hard (especially when your prices aren't great). Im not naming any other vendors as i respect them all and haven't had an issue with any. This is just personal preference on the way i get a response i guess.

Also, please no body message me on prices or about any other vendors, they will be ignored.

Back to GT Motoring. Tim from GT Motoring responded in a timely matter every time and answered all my questions. He did not sound overly pushy and did not say anything which made his deal sound better then any others (even though his price was best). This is good, considering i always do my research anyway so i know whats a good deal and not. He offered a great price and the item shipped within 24 hours.

I am currently on vacation, and will return Sat. Aug. 11th and package is set to arrive the following monday (CA to NJ). Once i receive it i will confirm if everything is correct in the order. Its being shipped direct from Macht Schnell. I will be installing a full exhaust (HFC and resonators), pulley, and intake most likely together. Will probably do a little review of how the car feels after everything gets installed. I purchased the AFR Engineering exhaust from a member on here used (exhaust and x-pipe). I know this exhaust is not seen much so i'll put some sound clips up eventually.

Tim and GT Motoring gets a thumbs up from me on this order Thanks.

-Pat